220v and a dealer in my town
made in china
probably worse amp than jadis

also how might these amps rate in comparison:
Audio electronic AE-25
TAD 60

thanks_
someguy
They are essentially the same price for me if I buy the JOR in the US or the m100 here
If that's the case and since there's no EU importation tax/vat, I'd go for the Jadis. BUT, you'd have to make sure that the PS tranny has a 230V primary (as Mechans implies). If NOT, you have to change the tranny on the Jadis which means an extra 2-300 euro (or more, if you buy fm Jadis).
With all the fine compliments the JOR has received lately , I'm sure you will not find one for less than...$1500 USD/rated 9. If its 4 yrs or older /rated 8, then I'd guess used at $1200.
But as you say very few go up for sale. Most folks feel, if they upgrade to another Jadis/or other amp, the JOR makes a great amp for a second system.
btw here's my ideal system for the JOR.
Seas Tyrm kit + Cayin 17.
I think the Trym is the better match for the JOR as its 8 ohms/less demand than my Seas Thors/4 ohms.
Though Jadis is built to drive 4-8 ohms, I'm guessing I'd get more puch in the lower with a single 8inch midwoofer offered in the Trym.
I may get the Trym kit one day.
The mids of the JOR are a 9 out of a possible 10. The bass and highs I'd rate an 8.
A rating I'd give few amps at the $2100 level/new.
What makes the JOR/all Jadis amps so nice is the extremely low level of fatigue.
Now rating fatigue level for the JOR, I'd happlily give her a 10.
Hi Someguy,
Used Jadis amps are not very rare in Germany or Holland. These would match your voltage etc.
Try hifi.nl hear.nl or audio-markt.de every now and then and I'm shure you'll find a decent affordable amp.

Good Luck,