Jeff Rowland 8Ti still available?

I was told the 8ti/HC has been discontinued and been replaced by the MC6?

Thank you
Clinton
soundsfeasible
At 2002 CES, Pass Labs shows a XA200 which is the pure class-A version of their current A/AB X-series. According to one of the sales person, the current X-series will be discontinued when the XA series is launched.
I have to wonder about that since, as I understand it, the XA amps (at least the first ones) are outrageously expensive.
Rdr4b, your comment confused me. So I called Pass Labs once again to confirm my previous conversation with them. Once again I was told that there are no plans to discontinue the X-series amps. The XA-200 introduced at the show is an esoteric amp that will be offered as a supplement to the line. It is not meant to be a replacement for the company's current offerings.
Okay, guys, that last person who wishes to start any rumors on the Net is me. I got a feeling that the person that I obtained this piece of information may not a Pass guy after all. Nowhere was I able to find any confirmation of the discontinuation of the X-series other than what I heard from this guy. As a proud owner of X600s, it would be sad for me to see my babies get "terminated."