Life As I knew in My Audio World Has Ended, Help

My routine has been turned upside down and I no longer have any real listening time, it's killing me. My normal weekday routine allowed me to do serious and relaxing listening at a great time, now it's gone. I would workout from roughly 4:30am to 5:20 or so, get home, shower, eat breakfast, and then listen for 45min-1 hour before heading off to work. My hours at work have been moved up one hour so I no longer have that time. Working out at another time is not an option. I figured I would have to listen at the less desirable time of late afternoon but have not gotten around to it yet. Any suggestions out there? Weekends are usually busy.
zar
I'm sorry to hear about the changes. I had something similar happen to me a few years ago.

Do you have an office at work where you can listen while you work?
There's something seriously amiss if your asking here for advice about how to schedule your day.

Good luck.
What are any of us gonna be able to do for you? Stop working out, get an Ipod, suck it up, listen in the car?...are those ideas that help? I know myself and others may sound rude but I cant think of any real way anyone can help you.