List of albums that will still be popular 50 years from now...

We all know that classical music will still be on demand 50 years from now, but what about pop music that will still be on demand?
I'd like to list few titles and the rest leave to the contributors!

1. Henry Mancini "Pink Panther" as the best score he's ever wrote
2. Sesame Street "Born To Add"
3. Believe it or not, Michael Jackson's "Thriller" will still be there and hot!
4. Miles Davis "Kind of Blue
5. Dave Brubeck "Time Out"
czarivey
I think pretty much all of the above will be listened to in 50 years (not popular, but listened to), however 200 years from now will be a different story. Popular music will be significantly different and the only ones to survive (other than the Classics) will be the same names in the history books. Beatles, Elvis Presley, and a couple of wild cards. Those two are not my favourite bands incidentally, I'm just being realistic about what's going to happen. Music is as fluid as language, constantly changing, a chaotic social maelstrom, and all humans have a bias to the music they were exposed to between the ages of 13-30. Everything else sounds like rubbish.
In 200 years people will look back on our popular music the same way we look back on Impressionist paintings. Historically important, not without their charms, but totally irrelevant and paling in comparison with whatever is happening currently, i.e. "What was great when I was a teenager/twenty-something."
And this is all supposing we're not about to die in a nuclear war and go back to knocking rocks together to get the party started.
It just occurred to me that next year it will have been 50 years since Dylan and The Hawks (they didn't become "The Band" until the following year) recorded what are now called the Basement Tapes, in the summer, fall, and winter of 1967. I imagine musicians and songwriters at least will still be listening to them in another 50. Many of Dylan's anthems will certainly live on, their lyrics inextricably tied to the political, social, and moral movements of the latter half of the 20th century.
In short, the British Invasion- The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who
(The) Pink Floyd, (The) Cream [power trio]...etc.
Well another way to look at this ... what are we listening to today that was composed/ recorded/ etc. from 1916?  And by listening, I mean more than passively listening to.  Possibly Stravinsky?  

Rich