List of albums that will still be popular 50 years from now...

We all know that classical music will still be on demand 50 years from now, but what about pop music that will still be on demand?
I'd like to list few titles and the rest leave to the contributors!

1. Henry Mancini "Pink Panther" as the best score he's ever wrote
2. Sesame Street "Born To Add"
3. Believe it or not, Michael Jackson's "Thriller" will still be there and hot!
4. Miles Davis "Kind of Blue
5. Dave Brubeck "Time Out"
czarivey
Inna,

Nearly 20 years ago, I stopped listening almost every popular title listed here (simply got bored and please DSOM, LZ and RS listeners don't get offended, but it's true) and listen to mostly what's strange, weird, unusual and sophisticated plus indeed classical music. I get far more joy from Michael Rabin than from Michael Jackson for sure!

I'm seller of music for VERY long period of time (since my early teens) and as once Scarface told, I "don't get high out of my own supply" and usually what I sell I can only listen for grading purposes. 

So you are on your way too.
But I will never stop listening to Bitches Brew and Pangaea by Miles and to some McLaughlin's music. Or Camaron's flamenco singing. And I hope all this will still be listened to, at least by some, in 500000 years.
We live forever.
Well, lets go back at least 50 years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnOLgcH5oWw&list=RDlnOLgcH5oWw#t=27

The first album ... actually it wasn't an album, it was a single record at 78 rpm. that's all we had. Fifty cents each  It came out in 1954. This is what we listened to when I was in Jr. High ... and that was before the invasion from England when the White musicians stole the traditional Black Rhythm and Blues music and replaced the tenor sax with the guitar and renamed it "Rock." 

This music will still live 50 years from today. 

Frank