Looking for a CD-R to transfer vinly to CD

I would like to burn cds for a limited number of my vinyl records. I have read that the Pioneer PDR 609 is just the number but it is apparently no longer, if it ever was, available in the U.S.A.

Does anyone know where I can find this machine or have other suggestions?

Many Thanks for your feedback, John H M
jhm350
Fostex,HHB,Teac.All will run computer grde media and save you money in long run if you have lot's of LChazzbo
The HHB is based on the Pioneer transport but is a pro model. Therefore you can make as many digital copies as you want and use computer discs. These folks have the top model for 649.00. There is a less expensive version available.

http://www.electronicscity.com/product_info.php?products_id=116&osCsid=25b31e22e55baa92a4fd2140b3dccc2e
Good luck one thing to keep in mind though, I have a bunch of cd-r's all high quality Mitsui's made on a real stand-alone cd burner not a computer, and as they get older they're starting to deteriorate. Some of mine that are about 3-4 years old that used to be perfect have developed crackling/static, a sign of a disc going bad. I'm really bummed because I archived my cassete collection and got rid of the cassetes for space reasons and now many irreplacable bootlegs are ruined. Sorry for the rant, just thought folks should know.
That's too bad about the discs deteriorating Jond. I would transfer the good ones to Taiyo Yuden before it's to late.
Jond,
I'm curious if you wrote on the cd-r's especially with a Sharpie or other felt tip pen. All inks, etc permeate the cd and will cause it to deteriorate within 4-5 years. Only special archival pens should be used on cd-r's.

Ross