Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
To add,tonality, dynamics, soundstaging, imaging, balance and above all musicality all have taken a leap foward. A realistic and natural presentation like I have not had before . My cd based system sounds like analog. Well recorded disc puts the performance in the room in a way that is making me smile and enjoy very much. Also I played some disc that normally sit idle due to not so great recording or transfer to digital, now have become enjoyable to listen and it sounds like music. For the price of this combination of cables I think it's an outstanding bargain. Looking forward to see how much better this becomes with full break in.
Grannyring when you said
"I now have two runs per pole of the WE wire. I twisted them and put a nice black Tech Flex netting over them."
Did you place 2 wires in 4 pieces of Tech Flex or 4 wire in 2 pieces of Techflex ?
Thanks
Sorry Richard as I just saw this after reading your Agon email. All 4 wires are in one Tech flex netting per side. I twisted two positive WE runs and then separately twisted two negative WE runs. I then twisted the double runs and placed in Tech Flex netting. The final twisting of the two double runs was not tight at all, but just enough to keep the entire cable together.
Well Al, Rob and others here is an update on the Belden as a digital cable. After 124 hours of burn in the Belden is very good. The Sablon and Belden are very, very close in my particular rig. I would say the Sablon has a tad more upper end air...just a tad. I would say the Belden is more natural and organic sounding with a larger stage. It seems to be a tad more natural sounding and inviting if you will. So yes the Belden makes a great digital cable after full burn in. It sounds muddy and a little closed in and dull at first. Give it time and you will be pleased. At $30 you you be very, very pleased.

My system is very revealing and my Raal tweeters seem to be a good match with the Belden cable. Your system may yield a different result. I like it a lot.

Some may like the Sablon better in my system as it really depends on your sonic preference. Both are very good for sure. I suppose in Aphile terms and on great recordings Sablon is the winner. There is just something about the Belden that works for me across a wider array of recordings.