Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Another reviewer's take on the WE 16g speaker wire and Belden interconnects can be found here:

http://positive-feedback.com/high-fidelity/spec-real-sound-processor-rsp-901ex-loudspeaker-filter-2/

Here are his conclusions:

I compared them to my reference cables: Siltech Royal Signature Series Double Crown Empress IC and Tara Labs Omega Onyx speaker cable. It didn't take me much time to realize that my cables offered significantly better performance. Belden and WE could not compete in terms of resolution, selectivity and they also limited frequency range on both ends (treble and bass). There is a slight emphasis on a mid-bass, and it is not equally well defined. What I found interesting about these cables was that they both acted the same way, like they came from the same manufacturer.

So it is not a universal rule that every "vintage" product sound better than those from current production. If I understood Mr Yazaki correctly he did not claim that these were the best cables he knew, but rather that with these two he found sound features he was after. So apart from comparing their sound with the sound of cables from current production, I wanted to find out what it was exactly they offered, that made them one of the kind for Mr Yazaki.

And again—when I asked the right question it didn't take me long to find an answer. Both cables offered amazingly rich, "mature" midrange—so incredibly good that the only comparison I could think of were the best amplifiers with Western Electric 300B triodes on board. Please notice—it is not about THE BEST SOUND in general, but THE BEST SOUND OF THAT KIND. The one that many of us could live with happily ever after. Sound is remarkably palpable, it is presented close to the listener, it is immersively rich. It's been a while since I heard such an incredibly rich sound here. Mr Yazaki wrote about how "organic" his system sounded like with these cables and now I knew what he meant—it was absolutely remarkable. These cables offer a wonderfully coherent presentation with properly balanced proportion between basic sound and harmonics. They are also phase coherent which results in fantastic spacing effects. Both IC and speaker cable are remarkable, not the best ones there are, but the only ones of their kind.
Agree 100% with this reviewer ..... well said. For me these are far and away the best and certainly one of the very best cables available with personal preference always in play. Just amazing stuff for under $1.50 per foot.

Wonder if the reviewer doubled up on the runs as I found that helped the bass wonderfully. In terms of highs, I have never liked a cable that is too extended. Just too much of a good thing for my ears which are particularly sensitive to upper mids and treble. For the first time in my life my music is glare free for me. My ears heard glare with every other cable I have owned no matter what gear I have had. However the WE and Belden wire removed it. Oh my what a blessing for these ears. That is why they are the best to me. Zero glare combined with all the frequency extremes I hear in live unamplified music.

As Rob has said, some folks have different sonic priorities wanting highs that reach the sky etc....I no longer do as I found that type of sound to be aphile awarded, but in the end just sonically impressive, but musically blunted.
Grannyring, Great to hear that you are having success with the WE 6ga interconnects and digital cable. I cant wait to hear more about your journey as you put more hours on these WE cables.

With about 200 hours my WE16ga Interconnects are regaining that hi frequency clarity that I heard at 150 hours. I have also been trying the belden again and are liking their sound as well. They both have good synergy with the 16ga WE speaker cable. Not going to draw any firm conclusions about any of this at this point since the WE IC's could still be changing.

Salectric, thanks for sending that article. I understand the conclusion he draws. Last night I tried returning the Kondo IC's to its rightful owner but he said just hold on to them...this is great news since they do offer a reference point for a very balanced sonic perspective.
Jet, I can relate to your experience with the Kondo interconnect. In my case, my normal cable for phono-to-linestage is an Ocellia Silver Reference. I have compared it many times to several cables that use Belsen 8402 that are wired up with all sorts of RCA plugs some with the ground shield connected and some not. The Ocellia is superior in many ways including inner detail, smoothness in tonal balance, extension in the frequency extremes, and size of soundstage. BUT the best of the Beldens has such a lively, dynamic sound that it ends up being more fun to listen to. I would not want to be without either one since I can swap one or the other in depending on my mood.

I am withholding comments on the WE 16g wires since my wires were not fully broken in when I tried them a while back. I have a set of WE 16g wires breaking in on my video system so I should be able to try them again soon. I am hoping they may find a home as the internal wiring for my high-efficiency speakers, but in order to do that they will need to displace the 12g silver-coated copper Mil-Spec wires that I am using now. The 12g Mil-Spec has beaten all others so far including Neotech silver and Neotech copper.
It is so annoying that a week ago Phduncanson and I were so taken with the amazing sound of my WE16 interconnects. The mids and lows were so rich clean and involving and then soon after they retreat into a shell and are at this point refusing to come back out. This is a journey indeed. I'm not a happy camper. I have some of that 22gauge solid core WE wire coming from tajacobs...just to complicate matters :)