Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Wow.... Good to see Jim Smith is open minded. I will report on the WE IC break in tonight. They have another 48 hours on them now. We will see.
Grannyring keep us posted on the break in. I am courious if it will be similar to mine. At around 250 hours I am still hearing subtle changes day to day. Last night the upper mids sounded a bit harsh and aggressive and tonight these interconnects sound wonderful. In my system it seems there is a fine line with these WE16 interconnects- the highs can straddle the line between being slightly brittle and a wonderfully expressive. Tonight they have excellent balance from top to bottom. One word I would never use to describe these interconnects is "polite". I love being able to say that! After about 200 hours they have been fully expressing their musical selves! - Jet
Well mine started off a little brittle up top, but with great promise. Tonight after some 100 hours the sound is a tad dull and flat. I will let it play another 50 hours or do.

Strange how this did not happen on the speaker cables.
Yes it sounds like you are on the journey Grannyring. They went dull and flat several times on me. At 150 they opened up and then shut down again. Let's see if the same hold true for you. the brittleness comes and goes. Hopefully it goes away permanently.
Jet and Bill,
Very interesting the break- in "up and down" pattern of these cables, I wonder what electrical phenomenon explains these observations? And why the same wire behaves differently as IC compared to speaker cable. Always more questions than answers it seems most often.

I am very optimistic for Rob's use of the Arizona green capacitors in his Dynamo , just how much impact will they yield? Fun times for you guys.
Charles,