Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Just checked our mailbox and the switchcraft RCA plugs arrived. I'll build a 2nd set of WE16ga interconnects in the next few days and burn them this time for 300 hours...LOL! before trying in my 300b amp. I'll be able to compare them to the WE 16ga interconnects that I built almost three weeks ago with no name RCA plugs.
My instincts tell me to still build these as simply as possible - not using any shielding or twisting. This way I am hearing the cable sounding as natural as possible. I think I read somewhere the less stuff you put around wires, the more open they sound. Don't know if I'm right or wrong, but that's what I'm a gonna do! Jet
Jet,
That theory regarding wire seems intrinsically right. What dielectric material are you using? Some believe that natural materials are better sounding than the synthetics, who knows?
Charles,
Charles, that's the beauty of this Western electric cable. I am guessing that the insulation that it was produced with is contributing to the sound that we have all fallen in love with. So I am not covering it with any dielectric. My instinct is to leave it uncovered and as natural as possible. As long as I am not getting hum or any radio frequency interference I see no reason to insulate it.
I struggled with wether to shield or not. Decided to build them like the great sounding Belden we all liked. Felt the internal WE wire would simply sound better and result in a cable with the Belden sound only better!

The other reason is my 845 amp had a buzz that went away the moment I hooked up the shielded Belden cable. I did not expect that and was was pleased with the dead quite drivers! That was enough for me to know shielding can make a difference and quiet down system noise.

If the cable stays in the dull sounding stage I will then remove the shield. I will give them more burn in time first.
Some folks have written that shielding or any material other than natural fibers like cotton or silk will ruin the sound. A gentleman on the Day blog shared this same feeling stating the WE wire sounds so good because of the natural fibers used to make the wire....nothing artificial.

The problem is the WE wire does have a layer of rubber like material over the wire and just under the cloth. This layer is not made of natural fibers.

The Belden cable is not covered in natural fibers and sounds fantastic. I think the notion that copper braiding and unnatural wire coverings negatively impact the sound is speculation at best. Seems to me, like all things audio, it just depends on the build and many other factors. No universals here.