Low-cost I/C's

I have a couple of low cost I/C's in mind and would appreciate opinions and suggestions of anything better for the money. Under $40.00 is best.
I don't like silver plated wire, molded connectors, or I/C's which add colorations. Length is 0.5 meter.

Esoteric EA5

Audioquest Blue Racer

Thanks
cdc
Yes, these are better than what I found. I like the solid core wire idea. On second thought, the Audioquest silver RCA's I found will corrode faster than gold.
Comprehensive looks like the best of the lot, but BH does not sell shorter than 1 meter.

Mogami
Can't tell if this is molded. I am asking them.

Not so sure about signal cable as it appears to be stranded. I like the foamed teflon dielectric concept.

I think the Blue Jeans re Belden / Canare offer great value as I've used Canare before and it was pretty good. Only thing better than crimp is spot-weld IME. I'm thinking Signal or Mogami (which also used quad wire design) may be better.

Right now I have ATS Platinum "balanced RCA" directional RCA's. Sam Tellig(?) raved about balanced RCA a few years back although this is not theoretically possible. Also got some Dayton Audio which looks to be pretty good value. My A-Q was great until something broke internally.
I'm interested to know if anyone has compared the Gotham Audio GAC-4/1 mic cable with the similar Mogami 2534, and if any differences were observed, what were they?
Keep in mind that the short length you are specifying will minimize most cable effects and cable differences

This is a good point. So probably getting a good terminal like Eichmann would be more important that the I/C itself?
I think Signal uses Eichmann. Perhaps standard or as an option, I don't recall.
I second Bluejean Cables. They are great cables and value for the money. I compared them to a high end cable that I owned and heard no difference so I switched.