Man this is frustrating

I'm needing interconnects x 2 pair between TT and phono pre and from pre to amplifier. I'm decidedly mid-fi with a budget of under $500 for the 2 pair. VPI Traveler (found new on the cheap as the dealer is getting out of the 2-channel business), Mobile Fidelity Studio Phono, Rega Brio, Dynaudio Excite X18s. 

Looked initially at Blue Jean Cables and then read some not so good reviews. I'd love some solid suggestions and experiences.

Thanks
audiosavage1
I like to tinker. Why not try a DIY approach? It may not be what I use initially but I'm interested. 
 Stringreen please elaborate on why Cardas won't work in this application ?  ....as sounds like you have first hand information that may be useful to the OP. I think the Clear line would be something the OP should look into. Please share your observation. Thanks   
Duelund tinned-copper wire (DCA16GA or DCA20GA) with Switchcraft conectors, from Parts Connexion. If you don't DIY, they will construct them for you for a fee and they are still very affordable. As in like $150... search em here or at Jeff's Place blog. They are being sucsessfully used in systems that are far from mid-fi.