matching the Arros

looking for an int. amp to match the Arros. I have a Cairn Fog CD player. My listening area is small(8x10), music listening varies from jazz to rock. I was browsing thru the system section and see a few sim audio and Plinius match. WOuld like to hear from fellow Totem owners.
evo8
I used a SimAudio i-3, Cayin TA-30, and Rogue Perseus/Stereo 90 with the Arros. All were nice matches, but I preferred to power them with tubes.
I have mine mated to Bryston B60, and like it very much ... I am in a med-large room, and they don't seem comfortable at very high volumes- the arros start failing; but I love the sound of the arros, so I'm giving the Unison Unico int-amp a try, as I have read many favorable comments regarding those two together.
I will ccertainly confirm your suspicions that a Unico integrated is terrific with the Arros-- the arro is slightly tipped up in the treble and the Unico slightly tipped down with an excellent midrange (both, for that matter!).

With a good front-end-- the combo is quite heavenly!
I've used NAD, Jolida, Bryston, Marantz, Cayin...all have their strengths and pleasant sounding.

However, as stated before a slightly warmer tube amp is the way to go.

Use a descently powered EL34 based tube amp and that is the way to go.