McCormack DNA .5? Do I need more power?

Hi. I have been thinking about picking up a used McCormack DNA 0.5, which I may upgrade in the future. Will it be powerful enough at only 100w? I am currently using a B&K Reference 4420 (225wpc) and while it sounds good, I am sure I will get better sound out of the McCormack, especially once upgraded. My speakers are 91db, pretty efficient, but they have a big 10" driver along with a 6.5" driver, 1" driver, and tweeter, so I don't want to under-power them. Manufacturer recommends no less than 30w. I don't play real loud (no higher than 10 o'clock, which is plenty), but I don't want the lows to be muddled by a lack of power. What do you think?
chiho
phd...re: "If you or anyone else on this thread sends me an email, I will send an interior picture of analog amps ... go ahead and send me those pix. Not sure if you can email me thru this but let's see. curious about those amps. Thanks,
Luis
Hi Luis

When PHD made that post it was a different time on Audiogon. You could contact members privately and correspond with them via e-mail in addition to the forum. Nowadays the only way you can contact a member is if that person has an classified ad posted.

If you want to run the risk of posting your e-mail address in the forum you can do that as well so PHD or anyone else can send you what you want.
Jedinite24 is correct. Under the new audiogon it would be impossible to send pictures directly to you. But if you contact my email address: phdunn355@comcast.net I will respond with pics.