Micro SX-8000 II or SZ-1

Does anybody know if there is a mayor difference between the Micro-Seiki SX-8000 II and the "flagship" SZ-1?
A friend told me I should look for a SZ-1 because it offers a better motor. Having a SX-8000 II I am not shure whether it is worth looking for a SZ-1 or only for another motor-unit?
thuchan
T_bone, where did you see me said that 8000 does not need isolation? Well, I know that “those” people understand only imperative sentences and do not use own minds….

Anyhow. I have written today a large conclusive post and posted it, withdrawing myself from this thread. For whatever reasons the post disappeared. I saved it and I will rep-post in at my site as I think it does a good conclusion for this whole thread.
Thuchan,
>>>I am trying visualizing how you exercise in front of your bamboo hut shouldering your arms and protecting against wild animals... Am I wrong?<<<

Ah, very well, you have se right sing of wat you see. No, no, you are not wrong. Und senk you for wen you like set schtrong Marschmusik. Very moving, und sen manchmal I get tears in my eye. I sink it is the right one, oh yes - weil in secret, alles is sonst so left, ja.

On the more serious side, I got some other then comic relieve hearing about the function and performance of tt's: >> “best quality PERFORMANCE” has absolutely nothing to do with a topology of quality of your or my turntable. <<

Excellent, now I can rest in peace, and go looking for some more MM carts instead :-)
Dear Fm login: Sorry for my ignorance: which is your site address?, thank you.

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
******On the more serious side, I got some other then comic relieve hearing about the function and performance of tt's: >> “best quality PERFORMANCE” has absolutely nothing to do with a topology of quality of your or my turntable. << ****

Well - having learned this now, we can rest indeed in peace and concentrate on cartridges and tonearms....
Or maybe "best quality performance has absolutely nothing to do with" these parts of the front-end either...?
I thought that statement referred to Performance being better Live that from Playback system?

Anyway, Raul I think you might have an interesting discussion with Fm_login regards step-ups pros and cons.