Monitor speakers for a change

So my main speakers are Sonus Faber Amati Homage which I love, but I usually own more than one pair of speakers so I can get a different flavor from time to time.

So I am considering one of the following:

Sonus Faber Guarneri Homage or Cremona Auditor
Dynaudio Confidence 1 or Special 25
Piega something
ATC SCM20

I have heard Guarneri, Cremona, and Dynaudio C2 before, Guarneri is probably my favorite among them all. What others should I consider and what did you choose?
semi
You should seriously consider the Wilson Benesch ARC, or if you want to spent a lot more money, the Discovery. If you are seriously into Sonus Faber, think about the Extrema - but it needs a ton of power. Revel Gems are supposedly a sweet small speaker, though a bit short on bass, and lots of people like Proac Respnse 1's, and the Dynaudio Contour 1.3 mk II. As a bang for the buck speaker, the Energy Veritas 21. or 2.2 is hard to beat. Having said all of that, the speakers you have already listed are no slouches either....
try the decapo i from reference 3a,no crossover,easy as hell to drive with as little as 5watts or 100watts and a contender for the most time aligned speaker on the market.
quad 12L...if you value bass,detail,transparency,dynamics,and out of box imagining,...go no further..