MONO cartridge recommendation

Hi,
I was all set to get the ORTOFON 2M MONO SE cartridge to play the Beatles Mono Vinyl box set.

But it seems they do not offer it in any longer. Anyone have a suggestion on a true Mono cartridge $550-1000 range?

MM or MC in the 2.5mV range for my preamp

thanks 

mike
128x128mikepaul
How about the Miyajima Spirit Mono HI, I love my Zero and judging by this review the Spirit brings the same feeling at its price point 
https://www.stereophile.com/content/gramophone-dreams-1-page-2
I have the Ortofon 2M Mono SE and love it!  Got it back when the Beatles set came out.  I did find one just now on Ebay from William Thakker from Germany.  I've bought quite a few things from him.  Good seller.

I also have an Audio Technica AT-Mono/3.  It's a pretty decent little cart and isn't very expensive.
It might be more revealing to ask, "What mono cartridges do you dislike compared to others you've heard?" or "If you've heard more than one mono cartridge in your home system, which did you like best and why?" 

Most people have one mono cartridge and have only heard that one mono cartridge in their home system.  Ergo, they are going to say they love that mono cartridge, unless it's really awful.  Whereas, many of us own a dozen or more stereo cartridges and are more qualified to opine on which is best.  You've had two examples of that human tendency so far.  I myself am in the market for a mono cartridge, and I have been trying to think how to frame the question for one of these on-line forums in order to get responses that have any validity.
@lewm I’ve owned a Lyra Dorian Mono and heard many other mono Lyra’s. They give great sound in the Lyra house style but to my mind miss the soul, the energy, the brio that the Miyajima’s bring. I also obviously can play a mono disc using my stereo cartridge (an AS Palladian) and while this is arguably more “accurate” than the Zero the Zero is more fun 😉

So yes it depends what the OP is after but please don’t assume that our responses are simply “buy what I have” based on no prior experience of alternatives
Thanks, Folkfreak. That response is helpful, I agree.  But in effect, you responded to my re-phrasing of the OP's question, which brought out your significant prior experience, which was my point.  I once had designs on the Dorian Mono, only to learn that it had been discontinued, I think.