Most achingly-beautiful music

Ultimately, we listen to music to be moved, for example, to be elated, exulted, calmed or pained. Which are the 3 most affecting pieces of music do you find the most affecting?
hungryear
Pcc, is that the homophobic rendition of Dire Straits? Maybe they titled the CD eponymously.
Here is something simple that I do find very beautiful (even considering it's funky use of digital delay). "Sentimental Walk" from the movie soundtrack "Diva".
Elizabeth, thanks for reminding me about " Die Kluge ". You are so right. Must dig it out and listen again. For me:
Schubert, Quintet in C, 2nd movement and the beginning bars of Mozart's Requiem. In another vein: Bach's Magnificat and the main theme of his "Musical Offering", Mahler: Kindertotenlieder with Kathleen Ferrier....and "Ella Fitzgerald sings the Blues".
1. Schubert - Impromptus D899 (by Maria João Pires)
2. Mozart's Requiem - Lacrimosa (by Colin Davis)
3. Amália - Povo que lavas no rio
Tejo, is that Amalia Rodriguez, the great Fado singer? I heard her live at Lorenço Marques, Maputo now, in the early fiftees. P l e a s e tell me the name and marque of the CD/LP, She moved me to tears then, when I was a young boy....