Most achingly-beautiful music

Ultimately, we listen to music to be moved, for example, to be elated, exulted, calmed or pained. Which are the 3 most affecting pieces of music do you find the most affecting?
hungryear
and Kool and the Gang have musical compositions /performances that I have found to be achingly beautiful. The Coltrane/Ellington rendering of "Sentimental Mood" is about as beautiful and piercing as it gets. Grover Washington, Jr. performance of "A Secret Place" was very fresh with melodic transitions and extremely soulful solos and a bass line that just takes you for a ride. Kool and the Gangs' two versions of Summer Madness (live and studio) contains drama that moves all over the place and is a very spiritual piece. These pieces have made me thankful that I got involved with high end stereo.
Right now--the new remaster, in the original jamacian release, of Bob Marley's "Stir It Up." Gorgeous, erotic, makes you wanna cry. I was devestated.
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star would probably induce weeping if sung by Mickey Newbury. I'm only half joking. Check out his early works. (Looks Like Rain/Live at Montezuma Hall, etc.) You will ache all night long!
Pat Metheny and Charlie Haden, Beyond The Missouri Sky. See tracks 3 and 6. Also 9 and 13. This is heavenly music. Noone I've recommended this music to has ever been disappointed. Everyone from rock to classical listeners have at some point a mood for this special music. Enjoy.