Most compatible speaker/interconnect and power cables with ARC ref system?

Hi guys

Some advice please. I have just joined Audiogon and would really appreciate some advice. I have 2 audio research Ref 250 amps, Ref 10 pre-amp, ref 9 CD player, Naim music server and a Cary 500 music streamer and transparent power conditioner. My speakers are sonus faber Ellipsa SE's which were developed using this ARC ref system. I would very much like to get the most out of the system, as I love the warmth of the valves and the transparency of the sound. Anyone have a similar setup or just have advice on most compatible speaker cables and interconnects, and which interconnects are the most critical? Does the power cable make such a big difference to warrant the high price of some of them? Some articles seem to rubbish expensive power cables and say it makes the least difference of all.

luvmyarc
I would suggest that you contact ARC and get their opinion.
I believe I recall that they use Shunyata products at their shows.

As for cable/cord believers and non-believers, well, you'll just have to find out for yourself.
You have some nice gear that's for sure. Agree, talk with ARC. I would suggest take your time, and try to demo as much as you can in your own home. Many cable companies will send you their cables to try at home if no local dealer; they'll want a credit card but will let you return if you don't like. Cable Company is a good source as well. Alex of WyWires is a very honest person to work with and he'll work with you directly if no local dealer. You're likely going to make a pretty big investment so try out as many manufacturers as you can. All cables are some sort of a tone control, so you have to find what you prefer, which might not be what any of us or the folks at ARC prefer. Have fun.
luvmyarc 

ARC use Sain Line Systems Cables to voice their components.   Contact Chris for cable to demo in your system.   He offers a 30 days home trial.

Many ARC owners use Shunyata PCs.  I was using them on my ARC Ref250SE.  It sounds very good but sold them and will look for something different when amp rotates back in system for the winter.   Sain Line is on my short list of cables to demo.

BTW, everything makes a difference.  Please replaced the stock fuses with Synergistic Black in all your ARC components and you can thank me later.    Do one component at a time and will be amazed on the improvements.  One of the best ROI in audio.    GL!