Music and gear

My life has always been dominated by music, in retirement I now the time and ability to enjoy quality equipment. I now have 7 pairs of speakers for stereo listening. What chances have I got that my wife might leave me? Thanks.
earthquake
Well, she is unlikely to leave you because of seven pairs of speakers per se, but she might do it if she thinks that you might be losing your mind.
I have four motorcycles, ten bicycles, eight pairs of speakers, four amps, four CD players, only one tape deck, two tuners, a couple thousand CD's plus five more I bought today, two fish tanks. I do all the cooking so she likes me.
What is your issue? Do you want to increase or decrease the likelihood that she will leave you? I can think of several scenarios for each choice.

Kal

That was funny Kal. Thanks for giving me a chuckle after a long week.
Once you retire to 'full time' listening the odds are that you will divorce. Generally, being around you spouse 'full time' is a danger in itself, but add the music and you set yourself up for real trouble. Best you find a position in a bricks and mortar audio store to give you an even chance of living in bliss.