Music for "Tough Times"

When you're feeling lousy, or maybe just had a tough day, what one LP, CD, tape, etc. do you play to make you feel better? In my case it's Cowboy Junkies CD "The Caution Horses". Margo Timmins voice is at once soft and soothing, but also haunting and immediate. This is music that I can get lost in. What music do others use on occasions like this?
garfish
Today I had a tough hangover. Tough time isn't it? But Irmin Schmidt's "Impossible Holidays" CD made me feel much easier while I was heading to work.
Joe Louis Walker's latest CD "In The Morning" If it is only one song it would be his rendition of "Uh" on the CD "The Preacher And The President". If that won't pick you up, you gotta be DEAD. He is a excellent Blues Man.
I am among those that favor more laid back, as opposed to upbeat, music during “down moods”. The wallowing results in liberation, I guess. One that might not otherwise be mentioned is the LP “Laid Back” by Gregg Allman, cut just after the passing of brother Duane. Other than the ubiquitous “Midnight Rider” all songs are pretty introspective and very “moody”.