Musical Fidelity A5 or A308 integrated?

I am considering an upgrade from my Musical Fidelity A3.2 integrated. I have a pair of Dynaudio Focus 140's and a Musical Fidelity A3.2 cd player, along with a REL Strata III sub. I think the 140's could use more power. I know the differences in watts and other specs according to MF's website. My question is directed to those who have heard them both and who also may be familiar with the Focus line from Dynaudio. My room size is 18x12x8. Thanks for your help.
valinar
Agree with the posters so far. I owned a 308 and loved it. When the A5 came out I tested it in my system and found it to be more detailed, but at the expensive of being removed from the music and cold over all. It might have been "acurate", but the soul seemed to be gone.

Heard the MF stuff with Dynaudio (don't remember which model) and I liked it. I can't say enough good about the 308.

Jim
Another musical vote for A308 over A5 to drive Dynaudio (Contour monitors). A5 might provide tighter bass though ( compared A308 pre-pow against A5 pre-pow).
The A5 has a higher 'Current Peak to peak' and will drive your speaker load with greater ease.

My vote is for the A5.
i also have had a good comparison. and my friends new A5 is colder than my 308. but the A5 does rock! the advantage for me is the seperate pre and power with the 308, that alone keeps heat away from the vinyl, space between the big transformers, and the circut boards, and the speaker cables shorter and even length, my friends A5 gets very hot. nuf said
WELL I'VE A MF A308 WITH DYNAUDIO FACETTE AND DAC TRIVISTA 21 AND A3.2CD AS TRASPORTER AND I FEEL VERY GLAD WITH RESULTS. I TRIED TO LISEN SOMETIMES THE A.5 INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER, AND I FEEL COLUD RESULTS, SOME STORES OF SPAIN IN BRIEF PREFER A308 OVER A.5, I'M AGREE WITH THEM.