NAD 314 vs. C320BEE

I have a NAD 314,I love it so much, and I am just wondering if I should replace it with the C320BEE? I have not experienced the C320BEE before, so what is the diferrence in sound quality between these two? Anyone have any ideas ir suggestions, I would appreciate so much !
quangle2003
Quangle, I agree with Kotta that the Rotel 855 is an excellent player for the money. Mine was not as smooth in the midrange as my Cambridge CD4 but it had cleaner highs and more bass.

Both these players should cost around $100 used. They are both getting pretty old, though. Unless you can find one that has seen little use, you may be doubling your cost with a laser replacement quite soon. Given that, you might prefer to look for a used Music Hall CD-25, a Shanling CD-S100 or an Onix XCD-88. These are all the same player! It is made by Shanling in China. I used to own one as well and it is way ahead of the Rotel or Cambridge mentioned above--in fact, IMHO it would be impossible to find a better player at its price point new or used.

Is your $250 budget now leaning, first to a new amp, then to a new CD player, like the donkey in the story who couldn't decide between two piles of hay and nearly starved? Welcome to the club, and FWIW, here is my guideline: source first. As long as your amp and speakers are not actually toxic to the music, an upgrade at the source will send its benefits all the way down the chain.

Let us know what you decide, if you get the chance.
Thanks Kotta and Tobias a lot. I will do go with the integrated amp. I can spend $350 - $400 for the amp, would you show me which one I can get the most oout of my money? thanks

regards,
Perhaps you could up your budget a bit. Spearit sound has the c352 refurbed for $449. The 352 has won many awards and has more oomph than the 320 bee..
is the Rotel RA-02 a good idea, I have a deal on it for $320 shipped, excellent condition.

thanks, please let me know soon,

regards,