Nad M3 non repairable

Hi, dumb question , my Nad M3 has a blown power board, and parts are unavailable and the shop says it's not worth fixing. The case is beautiful and I hate to throw it away. What else could I do with it besides make a lamp?
128x128tunaman
Thanks guys, Nad repair said part was unavailable, and could cost 2000. with no guarantee. 
tunaman
I hate to read situations like yours. This is a common theme and problem w/ the newer NAD gear. If you can find a tech to attempt to fix on the cheap- go for it. If not, move on to a different brand.  About 10 years ago I almost bought into the NAD Master Series. Today, I am glad that I did not purchase any of those components.
Shame on NAD and note to self to stay away from them in the future. Unacceptable that this unit cannot be fixed for reasonable money.
Just 10 years old and considered disposable and on the scrap heap
Disgracefull tbh and to think I was even considering buying into the NAD masters series at one stage.
Just imagine Krell or McIntosh turning round and saying at just 10 years of age the unit is not serviced with parts any longer and is basically obsolete.
I guess this is what owners of NAD masters series gear can ALL look forward to right now.
You have to figure this is really going to kill resale prices!
Sorry to hear of your loss Tunaman but thank you for bringing this up here.
Just sell it on Ebay as not working, as-is.  Somebody will buy it.  Then they will tell you they want their money back because it's not working.  
I do think an amplifier should last more than 10 years, but you're lucky to get that out of a car and people accept it as part of life.