new Accuphase dp 500?

anyone bought it yet? how it sounds?
128x128kops
I would second Nolitan´s findings.
The DP-500 made a 5-days test appearance in my system. Directly driving my active Avantgarde Acoustic Solo speakers, it was an absolutely compelling experience.
Detail, space, body and colours were wonderful AND made in total an extremely coherent musical experience!
The DP-500 was continuously giving credit to the listener; with almost all other digital sources I´ve heard, good as they were (AA Cap II, MacIntosh 201, Musical Fidelity..)rather the opposite was the case; the listener somehow has to fit in the sonic puzzle´s last pieces, be it mentally or emotionally. To me the Accuphase seemed just more generous, if that makes any sense.
However, being a new unit, the DP-500 opened up ONLY after 70-80 hours of continuous playing. Auditioners be really patient.
Regards
To add what abetz is also stating, i notice that on not so "audiophile" recordings, the DP500 made those cd's sound very listenable. I brought some cd's that were early 90s recording. On other cd players, it sounded bright and tizzy. But with the DP500 i felt it smoothen those bright recordings and made in listenable.
Really impressive... The build quality is also tank like.
Good job on this accuphase.
To make the DP500-song complete: one should definitely also use it´s DAC section.
I connected my squeezebox via TOSlink to the digital input, and Pandora sounded suddenly nearly as impressive as the CD section..
regards
well is is very very good, but after comparing to the Emm labs cdsa se and Lindemann 820 is quite inferior to them and the price difference is accepted. Of course in Europe the euro currency balance favors the Emm labs very much and is a bargain to the japanese Accuphase and it's a lot lot better. Only lindemann 820 is strong contestant.