new amp for system

What would be a good balanced amp match, under $3000, for the following system....Meridian 508.24 cd player, bat vk5i preamp w/ nos amperex pq 7308 tubes, cj 2500A amp, arial 7B speakers, siltec balanced interconnects, nordost spm speaker cable. I listen to older rock, pink floyd, led zepplin, crosby,stills,nash,and young, yes. please, be nice. I've been reading audiogon for the past two years, but I didn't have my own computer to communicate until now. Thanks!
talon4
Classe amps and Aerial are a good match. Consider also the BAT CD player. I had both the VKD5 and the VKD5SE.

Enjoy those Aerials, great choice!

Best,

Paul :-)
You may be able to find a pair of parasound JC-1's for the price, I normally don't like recommending components I own. In this case though I feel they are well worth the audition, in there price range they are hard to beat and there used price is a steal!
I've read great things about the BAT VK-200, a balanced amp that's now been replaced by their more expensive VK-250. I own an Audio Research 100.2, a fantastic SE and balanced amp. My ARC sounds far more powerful than its 100 W/channel rating, but is also delicate and detailed -- so musical.
2 amps that I'm looking at with meridian front end, cj premier 14, classe ca 200, mit cables and thiel 3.6 are:

McIntosh M501
CJ premier 350

I like classe but I don't think I can get by the new cosmetics and I haven't heard them yet but rumor has it they are very good. Good luck - I'm about to pull the trigger myself.