New Bel Canto REF600M using NCORE

Wow!!..Looks like John hit another home run at Bel Canto with the just released REF 600M using NCORE amplifiers. 300 watts into 8ohms. $4500.00 a pair. The REF 1000M is out of production. I have a feeling this is Bel Canto's best amp ever below the Bel Canto Black. Look forward to Guido checking it out.
audiozen
hgeifman

I bought a pair of Bel Canto Ref 600Ms about five weeks ago, and so far I am very pleased. They are still breaking in, but I already find the sound very clean and clear with dead quiet background and nice, musical articulation of acoustic instruments. I find no harshness or edge to the sound--once the system is warmed up.

My front end is an Esoteric K-01 (mostly playing CDs) and an ARC LS25 Mk II; speakers are Focal Alto Utopia Be.

I suspect the tubed LS25 is contributing positively to the musicality and lack of edge. As someone once said,

"A good amp is like a sewer: What you get out of it depends on what you put into it."

" I suspect the tubed LS25 is contributing positively to the musicality and lack of edge."
"A good amp is like a sewer: What you get out of it depends on what you put into it."
Same for "the best preamps" they should be "totally transparent" like a direct source to poweramp connection, yet with control over the volume.
Not adding "musicality" or removing "edge" if any.

Cheers George
Have a pair of REF600M's coming this week. Current amps are a Krell TAS and a Bryston 3BST.  Speakers are Thiel 1.6 and 3.6.  DAC/preamps are Mytek Brooklyn + and Cambridge DacMagic Plus.  More details as I get then burned in.