New favorite VINYL Album?

Wolfgang Amadeus by PHOENIX great sounding, fantastic music, highly recomended. my new favorite vinyl album.
koegz
Jenny Lewis's "the Voyager" and "Rabbit Fur Coat"albums. Aditionally Courtney Barrnett's "sometimes i sit and think, and sometimes i just sit.". Two great relatively recent female artists. Three great albums. ***** in my book!
I'm just say'in ✌️🖖
Does "New favorite VINYL album" mean a vinyl album of "new" music, or just an album newly released on LP, even if the music was recorded long ago? If the latter, Mobile Fidelity has finally released a new LP pressing of a great album from the early 70's, "Planet Waves" by Bob Dylan with The Band. It's great musically, and has a very unprocessed (no electronic reverb, etc.) "direct" sound that I love. The original Asylum LP was pretty good, and though I have yet to hear this new MF LP, it was mastered from the original tapes and should sound even better. I'm ordering it this week.
Dashboard Confessional’s “Crooked Shadows”. 10yrs in the making. My second favorite of theirs. My favorite is “Alter The Ending”. Both definitely worth the spin!