New Krell s550i Impressions?

Looking for information on this new Integrated. Performance, quality, concerns? Thank you in advance.
zenieth
I have also just acquired the S550i. It replaced a KAV-400xi. With only about five hours of use it is already head and shoulders above the KAV in all areas. This will, however, be the last Krell product I ever buy. Now that Dan D'Agostino has been ousted from the company he founded they are moving decidedly down market. The Mono and Duo amps they're hawking on their web site are all the proof you need. A real shame.
@ Brenro, Hi, A couple of days ago I believed Krell maybe would only have these new line of amps that you are talking about, I have thought about this for a few days, I recall the amp releases of the past, you may remember that the Kav line had a intergrated amp and a few high powered stereo amps, and multi-channel amps while they made the fpb series amps, I may call krell and ask about my suspicions, which is this new line is the new economical line, I have a fpb 700cx that was around $14,500.00 new, then the 402 evo-E amp is $18,000.00 retail new, that said,I do not believe these new amps can out perform the cx and evo E amps for the asking price, think about the 402 evo E amp is twice the retail price compaired to the Duo-300, so it is my opinion that Krell sometime soon will release cost no object amps again, what do you think of my theory here?
As far as I know Dan D'Agostino is still really interested on the company. Maybe Dan will be back!
From our Dan D'Agostino and Krell distributor, but anyway at this moment are only rumours...