New Release CD Players $1000 - $1500

Curious if any recommended CD Players, released in past year,  at $1000 - $1500 new price. Thanks
jl35
Couple years ago at my Audio Club a major cable company was making a compare and contest blind test system save speakers of course , behind
folding panels . Lots of positive comments from forty or so Audiophiles present .
In Q and A after one guy asked what kind of CD player was that ?
Rep blushed and said he forgot his and it was a 25 year old Sony he bought
at Goodwill across the street for 5 bucks .

most of the stories like that I hear, seem to involve the source being an old CDP or an ipod...
Why not consider older top players?

If new, then feel free to buy 8005 or some Oppo, etc. But if you add a bit, then for approx. 2K you can buy Marantz SA-1 (if you can find one) or for a bit more SA7S1 (also you must wait to find). These are a true S.O.T.A. players that most of the today's (price no object) best are hard-pushed to come close.
I`m not saying they are the absolute best available, because I have not tested all, but I have tested a lot...

Here as in some other forums is a lot of dealers hype of their "latest and greatest" equipment that is ..........

Just my 2c
I was only asking about newer because I'm familiar with players in this price range up until a year or two ago, and was simply asking if there was anything new to check out - it certainly seems there is not...I'm very happy with my Simaudio 260D (not Neo)