New Thiel Speakers - Post Jim Thiel Era

I see that Thiel has a couple of new speakers coming out. Are these speakers a new Jim Thiel-less speakers? Anyone know how these sound?
TT3 and TM3.
mm23red
Shame...but Thiel had a hell of a run...fortunately there are numerous comparable options out there...but all good things must end....
ITs true that THiel faces a lot of competition these days whereas they ruled a certain niche in the audio market in years past, so that has to be a challenge for them.
Wow. Just took a look at the new TT3. I suppose there could be a number of business reasons the Thiel name and company could have been bought, but with no backward-sloping baffle, first-order crossovers, or coincident drivers one certainly starts to wonder why. Can't imagine loyal Thiel customers ever purchasing these new speakers -- they appear to share nothing with The Man's philosophy or implementation. And I agree that since the new lead engineer has very different ideas on speaker design that the older designs will probably be starved and basically left to wither on the vine until they eventually die. Sad. Whether or not Thiel as a company is technically dead, in spirit it indeed appears dead. One of the few remaining true time/phase coherent speaker makers likely lost. What a shame. RIP Jim -- you did great things.
Until these new anti-Thiels can demonstrate that they can pass a square wave, I won't even bother giving them a consideration.
They may have bought the right to use the name, but a little respect for the dead is in order. Try selling it without defaming the name.
"...Beyond..." credibility.
Companies have a right to do whatever they want and I did not imply otherwise. My point was that any new Thiels will have nothing to do with old Thiels. I personally don't care either way. Just stating what will be.