New Thiel Speakers - Post Jim Thiel Era

I see that Thiel has a couple of new speakers coming out. Are these speakers a new Jim Thiel-less speakers? Anyone know how these sound?
TT3 and TM3.
mm23red
The problem with good speakers (like Thiel) is that they tend to stick around a long time. That means new customers are needed. Thiel will do what it thinks it needs to do to get new customers. Hopefully, they take care of existing customers as best they can along the way. If not, well, there are other good options out there.
So far the "new' Thiel still has the same great Thiel service. I have talked to Tim DeYoung, Gary's replacement at Thiel, and he is very helpful and a really nice guy. I was talking to him about my CS 5's, which I had recently purchased,and he was quite knowledgeable and very frank. On another occasion I emailed service and was contacted by the new sales manager himself, on a weekend.
I've had Thiels since 1981, from 03a's to 2.2's to 2.3's to 2.4's and finally, the great CS 5. I don't see a falloff in Thiel service.
The speakers will speak, or hopefully sing, for themselves!
As critical as I've been about their new (mis)direction, I should say that I recently sent a couple of e-mails to them, and received a very prompt, polite and satisfactory responses.
I also had very nice & prompt replies recently concerning questions between my 2.7's I own now & 3.7's I was thinking about purchasing. I received very long & detailed answers to my questions. Very satisfied with my customer service provided by Thiel.

Not sure where their new adventure will take them, but I will remain a happy Thiel customer for a very long time. I hope they can mix their newest efforts with the time tested results of the great Jim Thiel.