Norah Jones a tinge short

I love female vocals, Kd Lange, Linda Rondstat, Bonnie Ryatte to name a few. And I love Norah Jones voice, So I ran out and purchased come away with me. Though I could easily listen to it, I was a tad dissapointed in the reocording quality on CD. I could hear her mic shean (glare), tinny and a tad thin, which kept her wonderful voice from ringing clear through my Theil 3.6s. I tried some Sheryl Crow bam she was right there in my living room. I tried the Norah CD again and the sound thined and tinned. I was saddend, anybody else share this same opinion, or dissagree?
max_pain
04-03-08: Audiofeil said:

"Perhaps it's wise to clean your own house before looking for additional work."

I don't work out of my house...maybe you mixed a metaphor?

Dave
04-03-08: Shadorne said:
"Sorry Dave - good point - there is nothing foolish in listening to the vocalists that you enjoy..."

Thanks friend, no skin lost...;-)

Dave
I get a kick out of these petty squabbles. Everyone always thinks that they are right in their thoughts, everyone else is wrong, or lacks the knowledge to know any better. Some are worse than others. I hate Celine, her voice makes me cringe. I like Norah, and I know there are others out there that are better, but I don't go saying that one is better than the other, or that there are many out there that are better, etc. They are just opinions of how I hear them, not facts.
I hate Celine, her voice makes me cringe.

Me too - all I meant was that she can sing better than Diana Krall. But you do have a good point that it is all irrelevant.

Whatever turns your crank - Celine raises the roof when she belts it out whilst Fergie can raise London Bridge.... ;D
$1 2.80,

Kind of reminds me of 2 teenagers arguing about which is better, Ford or Chevy, and noticing 2 little boys arguing about whose bike is better and thinking to themselves how stupid that is, then get back to their car discussion.

Now a Gulfstream/Citation argument, that's something I'd get in the middle of.