NYAL booklet- Any value

I have a 118 page booklet called "Understanding Tube Electronics"--- A Study In: Natural Harmonics Audio, written by Harvey Rosenburg Of New York Audio Labs in 1984, apparently just after Julius Futterman passed on his rights and patents to his OTL designs. I was wondering if this would be of any value to a tube afficianado or NYAL collecter.
sherod
WOW!

Thanks Sherod. The level of generosity is so high normally I'd be too embarrassed to take it and beg off but I'm so curious about what the Giz has to say in his long out of print offering that I simply can't refuse. When are you putting the original up for bid?

I'll send you an email too.

And Detlof. Once I get mine I'd be happy to oblige if you are interested in a copy too. Should be most interesting reading and, since the Giz has left us, I see no real harm in copying.

I remain
Clueless
So maybe I can bum a copy out of one you guys too? I just caught on to this!
I still enjoy and use Craig's "invaluable and complete guide to internet resources on tubes" (and not limited to tubes)...
To whom it may concern: I have just listed the original Harvey Rosenberg booklet in an Ebay auction.
Hi

Well dang nab if I can find it on Ebay. I'll keep looking.
My copy was in the mail when I got home today and I've been in it for a couple hours. Harvey quotes from Easy Rider and Lao Tzu on the first page! hehehehe

The "Family Album" on Futterman is excellant.

Thanks Sherod!

I remain
He Whom it may concern,