Ohm Walsh vs. Mirage OMD 28

I'd love to hear any opinions/comparisons between some higher end Ohm Walsh models and Mirage 28...Especially regarding their soundstaging abilities...thank you all
branislav
My Ohms sounded good in a number of positions, but careful placement will bring out their full potential, as will acoustic treatments to your room. As usual, Mapman makes some excellent points.
yes, the OHMs are not hard to place compared to most designs, but careful placement is still needed to yield the best results possible. You can put them most anywhere and they will sound fine for background listening perhaps but imaging accuracy and detail and bass levels may not be optimal.
I have seen Ohm setups with a lot of absorptive materials not only at the first reflection points, but almost all around the front and side of the room at ear level. Remember: the "first reflection" point for an omni is not the same as for a conventional dynamic cabinet loudspeaker. I have the traditional first reflection point more or less covered, as well as the front ceiling corners, but plan on adding more foam panels along the side and rear walls at ear level in the future.