Opinions on Benz Gullwing SLR

Has anyone auditioned or owned this cartridge that could comment on its performance? Comparison with other Benz models or competitors welcome. I have not read much about this, but have heard various dealers/distributors praise it highly...(of course they should...they are selling it...)
I would be using it on a Basis/Vector setup.
tellefsen
The Benz LP S is in another league compared to the previous LP. In
my experience, the new LP S is quiet, extended at both frequency extremes, excellant midrange, and compares quite well to the koetsu
onyx, my reference point. Might be next in the cards as well, but inregards
to the LP S, one can't go wrong. I am loading at 47k with an Aesthetix IO
Signature.
I heard the dynavectors, they are good, but did not do it for me.

Ciao,
audioquest4life
Just to clarify that I am asking about the Gullwing SLR..It is NOT one step above the Glider..This has a list price of $3000. See below for description:

INTRODUCING THE BENZ SLR GULLWING!

SLR stands for “S” Class, “L” for Luft or air in German, and “R” for Ruby. Gullwing is the homage to the world famous Benz Glider symbol. At first glance, the SLR resembles the audiophile favorite Glider, but the new SLR Gullwing is derived from the highly regarded Benz Ruby and the new LP S-Class.

For those without the requisite gain in their phono preamp to enjoy the SLR, Benz has introduced the SHR Gullwing with double the output voltage of the SLR. Benz spent many hours listening and testing to ensure the SHR retained as much of the SLR's sonic character as possible.

An open air design like the Glider, the SLR is the only Benz cartridge other then the LP S with a frame machined from Brass. The generator uses the square ruby plate and oversized neodymium magnet similar to the Benz Ruby. Finally, the Benz Dynascan, combining the Gyger S stylus side bonded to a solid boron cantilever at the Benz Swiss factory by hand, complete this outstanding cartridge.

Open, sweet, detailed and dynamic, the Benz SLR Gullwing is more than a “Super Glider”. Think of it as the “convertible sports coupe” version of the LP S
Those specs sure sound nice. I would like to hear impressions as well.

Ciao,
Audioquest4life