Ortofon Per Windfeld Load Impedance?

I'm curious to hear what load impedance other PW owners are using for this cartridge. My manual recommends > 10 kOhms which I suspect is a print error. I notice that the dealer sites are recommending >10 Ohms.
taylor514
Jloveys, that might be true on a track. But trucks are intended for use on the road, something that Formula cars suck at- their engines are not tractable since they are intended for power at high rpm. Additionally, many trucks will handle and ride better with a bit of a load...

Do you see now that its not a good analogy? If you want to use cars as an analogy, an unloaded cartridge is like a car with no shock absorbers- it will ring (bounce) and oscillate with any input. A loaded cartridge is like a car with tuned gas shocks- the output will reflect only what is on the surface of the LP.
My post was only the exact answer that the designer of my phono preamp gave me because I was curious that the load phono is not matching with the cart. The entire phonopreamp was build with that cartridge in test, and when I hear the result it is quite amazing, dead quiet, detailed, dynamic and I realy don't see how to do better.I am no audio engineer but I am very fussy about s high quality of sound in my system.. Tron is equivalent to Tom Evans in england I heard both and like both. TW Acoustics (Raven TT) use Tron as reference. So I think that Mr Tricker is a respectable engineer and what he says must be taken with consideration.
Even if what he says doesn't match with your audio preconceptions it might be interesting to see why he says that load with tubes is less important than with SS. And why his phonopreamp is sounding so natural. Like music.
Boy oh boy, it is really mounting here... Wagering on the outcome of Fail vs the world... I've gotta go with the world. LOL.
Everything I've said is correct Zbag.

OTOH, you've been wrong consistently as pointed out by Ralph, Raul, Jonathan, Tvad, me, and every knowledgable person.

However, you seem to excel at casting aspersions, name calling, and insults in general. Those seem to be your strengths as you consistently duck the issues at hand and divert attention from your lack of understanding with snide remarks and worthless posts.

How's that white paper coming along?