otl vs push/pull

Can anyone share their impressions of a p/p sound vs a OTL amp sound. My speakers can handle an otl amp, coincident partial eclipse. It's been suggested I take a look at an otl amp as it would be a significant upgrade over my Cary sli-80. I do not have any dealers in my area, so I can not audition an OTL.
Thanks
Mike
128x128brm1
Just for some context on how good I think Ralph amps (M-60s in my case) are compared with some transformer-coulped amps, I own and love the CAT JL2, which is surely one of the finest amps made. Because I'm getting older and wanted a lighter amp (it weighed 180lbs.) I kept look for a replacement and none could touch the CAT, till I tried the M-60s - I actually perferred it and I wa not expecting that, just something that would come close. With your speakers, the Atma-sphere will be a revelation to you -- I can almost guanrantee it.
Atma, do SS amps have output transformers? I assume McIntosh autotransformers have the same hystersis effects. Maybe that's why the Mc's sound tubey. Do the Atmasphere amps have output transformers?