Paper Based Speaker Cone Question

I am considering a pair of Ohm Walsh speakers, likely the beta Super Sound Cylinders or the beta 3.3010s with the integral powered subwoofers. Ohm has indicated to me that the speaker cones are made from a paper based material. Should this concern me or not considering the pricing is around $5k to $6k / speaker pair? Can paper based speaker cones perform properly and have reasonable durability?  Are there other similar cost speakers with paper cones?

michiganbuckeye
Some of the finest speakers ever made have used and still use pulp cones.....Sonus Faber , JBL,  Aerial to name a few
Paper can be great.  You should not disqualify a speaker because it has paper drivers.
Paper remains one of the best materials for cones. The light mass contributes to efficiency and fast transients. The material also has inherent damping properties, so no ringing issues. Some of the most expensive drivers in the world are made of various paper compounds.

Post removed 
Yes, the stiffer cone materials tend to suffer from high frequency ring, and this temporal smear can be idealized by the brain as micro detail.

When in fact, it is just noise. It also masks signal, in that smear. false detail, and lost detail, as a pair. There are benefits via better tracing of details below those hf smearing bits, but a loss is a loss.

A paper cone suffers a different type of smear, a lossy wideband smear on the initial transient functions which kills motions toward transient resonant smear (the stiff exotic cone fault), in most cases... which can be combined with some of the problems that the stiffer exotic cone materials have (too stiff an impregnated paper, getting it back to the exotic cone problems). It depends on the cone design and implementation.

Basically, all materials in use have flaws, some more than others. It depends quite a bit on the driver designer and how mentally clear they are in what they re trying to do, and how good their hearing is. Of course, how intelligent they are in applying the given package of skills into driver design, is part of that....