Parasound's new Halo integrated

Hi group,
I'm seriously interested in Parasound's new integrated. Has anyone heard it? I've never heard a Parasound product and unfortunately don't have a dealer in town.

The new Halo has power and an ESS Sabre reference DAC, which I find very attractive.

My speakers are Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Baby Grand SE's; speaker cable is Kimber Monocle XL.

Any insight you have would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jeff
arcamguy
What do you have now, and what improvements do you expect to get with the upgrade?
i'm interested in this piece, too--it looks like a helluva lot of power (stable at 2ohm) and features for the price--inboard dacs, bass mgmt., etc.
I find that for some reason, the integrated amp is the runt of the audio world for some reason. Most people go the whole way for the separates, or just stick with the receiver.
Zd542,
I currently have a Rega Elicit-R integrated; what I'm hoping for is more power/current to bring the best out of those speakers.
I think the amp may be a bit outmatched by the Viennas; I have a larger space and would like an amp that would fill it with ease.

I find the Parasound attractive, but I'm also open to other suggestions.