Personal speaker evolution

OK, so here is a thread I haven't ever seen here: What speakers have you owned? starting with the earliest, price paid, new/used, and perhaps the models that really impressed you (for the price) in CAPS.

Rat Shack Something or others, $120, new
Fisher Something or others, $280, new
ADS L710's, $550, new
Snell A2i's, $1100, used
BEVERIDGE SYSTEM 3'S, $1000, used
Martin Logan CLS, $1400, used
MARTIN LOGAN SL3'S, $2300, used
pmwoodward
Hi,
I seemed to work backwards toward vintage speakers over the years. I like the warm full sound and good bang for the buck. Currently still have the Infinite Slopes, Heresy's, ADS 810's, Ohm Walsh 2's and JBL L-112's.

1972- XAM speakers
1975- Criterion
1977- EPI 100
1979- Marantz Imperial 5
1980's- poor student in graduate school EPI 100's
1990's - became hobby:

Advent New Large
Advent 4002
AR4
AR2a
AR91
A/D/S L-1290
A/D/S L-810
A/D/S L-500
Dynaco A25
JBL L50
JBL L-112
JSE Infinite Slope Model 1
KLH 6
Klipsch Heresy
KEF K-140
Kirksaeter Silverline 60
Linn Kan
Mirage small bookshelf
Ohm Walsh 2
Polk RT-5
Polk 7
Rectilinear Xla
I remember liking the EPI 100s way back when.

Haven't heard them in a long time....
Dahlquist DQ-10
Sequerra MET 2 + 2W
Magnepan T-1D
Infinity RS-1B
Quad 63
Epik
Perkins
Unity Fountainhead
Budge Khorus
Gradient Helsinki 1.5
Interesting so many of you have had so many speakers, I have had only a few and generally keep em a long time. However, I just found some used I really love:

1976 - JBL Monitors (don't know the model)
1984 - ADS 1290II - My ex-wife got em.
2006 - PSB Mini-monitors (some of the best small speakers ever!)
2007 - Paradigm Studio 20's
now - Green Mountain Europas (awesome)

I have always wanted Maggies but never seem to have room - the GMA's have the same qualities to my ears.
Not much evolution for me. My first pair of speakers after college was a gift from my wife. They were the JSE Infinite Slope Model .6 with matching oak speaker stands from Stereo Lab in Columbus, OH. Twenty years later I still have those today as my mains.

Over time I've added a second pair of the .6s in the honey oak finish for the rears and a JSE .5 for the center channel. I'm extremely please with the musical performance. Someday I hope to add a larger pair of JSEs such as the 1.8s or 2.0 for the mains for a greater bass extension and a possible 7.0 configuration.

I'm not using a sub due to integration concerns and the wife acceptance factor. So the home theater experience is not as impactful as it could be otherwise. I'm hopeful that the future will provide an opportunity to obtain a larger pair of JSEs for improved bass extension.