Pet audiophile peeves - name yours

1. Power supplies that are not the same size or finish as the preamp. Who decided this was a good idea?

2. Ridiculous and obvious snake oil salesman
kublakhan
Those who dish out advice with great conviction and yet are unwilling to stand up and be counted or criticised through sharing photos of their virtual system; like a toy dog that only barks loudly from behind the safety of a fence. If you know enough to speak your mind then pony up and show us some pics!!
non-US buyers who ask you to declare under penalty of perjury on a US Customs form that a $1500 cartridge is actually a "used record player needle" given as a "gift" with a value of "$45."
Entrope- Indeed It is me old china, T'aint really 'speech' gov'ner but more like 'slang', nuffink like a bit of East London.
Vinyl sellers knowingly or otherwise representing products as "first issues" or "original releases" when they are not.

A good example is Surrealistic Pillow by Jefferson Airplane currently offered for sale ($45 WOW) on Audiogon. Seller is representing as original stereo issue when in fact the first 4 Jefferson Airplance albums were issued on the black label (in mono and stereo). Not until "Bless It's Pointed Little Head" in 1969 was the orange label employed.

I see dozens of misrepresentations every day scanning the LP For Sale section and the sellers are asking outrageous prices.

Don't take it for granted any of these sellers, including the guys with the huge "personal collections", know what they are talking about.

Caveat emptor my friends.
PS
The sleeve shown is not original first issue either.

Private email me if you want to see pictures of the original record and/or sleeve.

No charge.

:-)