phono cable suggestions..

any suggestions on phono interconnect cables ?

i have tried a few interconnects and have read that phono cables are a different animal... any suggestions would be appreciated ( rca to rca)

thank you,

mike
mikesinger
HiFiFarm, curious of the tremendous differences between regular line level interconnects and phono interconnects for those manufacturers that know what they are doing? Please name a few for the great unwashed masses out here that are blindly making phono interconnects without a clue as to proper design principles.....
XLO signature 3.1 phono is the best performance/value in my opinion. I have not heard anything better than it yet.
I'm using it with my VPI/Graham/VDH black beauty with 5 different step-up/MM and MC stages and it sounded just fabulous. I also tried in on cheaper Technic with SME3009/OC-9 setup and it still made a great improvement.
If clarity, dynamic, and pin point imaging with smooth transition is what you looking for then this is in my "keeper" catagory
I am using Belden computer network coax cables and they beat those cheap din-rca cables. It's a cheap experiment, I highly recommend.