Pioneer Elite vs. Pioneer "Standard" Kuro Plasmas

My primary question is weather or not the "Elite" models are worth the extra dough ? Does anyone know if they can both be ISF calibrated ?

Thank you
jeraza
The Elites have a much better video scaler in them and are much more ISF friendly, both can be calibrated, but the Elite can be done perfectly, the standard is missing something in the calibration I seem to remember.
If one is in the market for a plasma TV, the Elite is the only one! it is truly worth the extra $$$.
As a Californian I saved almost 2K on a 151FD, great pricing, no tax, and free shipping from here.

http://www.axxisdurango.com/Welcome.html

No buyers remorse here.
Post removed 
there are certain things in life....that are truly love at first site! this is one of them. I've had my Elite [50"] going on three years now. It's A daily performer that has had zero operating issues to date & IMO I've still not seen anything that can touch it in the way of performance, and value (within it's price range) Additionally should you match this up with a serious Blu-Ray like Elite's BDP 09FD, it's game over! 1080P. So If you can step up to the Elite it's a no brainer. Go for it, and Yes ISF on the Elite