Poor BASS with Dynavector XX2 +Sunilda + AudioNote

I recently bought a complete analogue set: Dynavector XX2 + DPS table with Reha RB300 arm + Prephono MM/MC Sunila (from Audio Valve). All of that connected to my Audio Note.
Tje results is fine (open, smooth, clear, depth ..) but lack of bass!! No sure if it is the prephono (I will change the 12AX7 by some NOS) or if is a mismatch between the cartridge and the arm ..

Any suggestion ?? Many thanks
stelma
This may be obvious, but are you sure the cartridge alignment and especially VTA are set correctly? Generally to increase bass you want to lower the back of the arm slightly below parallel.

Bob
I second what Bob said about the VTA... You'll know it when you hit "the spot."
Hello from a fellow DPS owner!

I know both the DPS/Rega combo and the XX-2 pretty well (although not together). I don't see a mismatch between the Rega arm and the XX-2 cart in term of a resonance/compliance match. A few things to check:

- Cartridge loading: What loading do you use? Does the phono use an step-up internally for the MC input? The XX-2 requires a pretty low loading (12-30 with a step-up, 30-100 Ohm into a solid state MC input).

- VTA: I would start with the arm parallel to the record.

- Is this a DPS modded Rega or a basic Rega arm? The rewired arm is substantially better than the stock Rega arm.

Best wishes,

Rene