Power amp / Monos for Revel F-50 & EAR 864 pre

Hi,
please anyone have some experience / suggestion(s) for a good (semi-budget) power-amp or monos for Revel F-50s with EAR 864 pre-/phono-pre.
Currently using B&W (yes they made monos once...later by made Rotel) MPA1.
Thank you,
Axel
axelwahl
Hi Chrissain,
thanks, the question is actually regarding my son's system. So it makes sense for me to mention, I am a PASS owner (X 350.5) and I like it, apart from the heat it generates in summer time --- these PASS babies are cooking (can hardly touch it then) in summer, that is.

back to your suggestion. It is ALL solid-state, and good SS at that ---- BUT e.g. with PASS, they all have to my knowledge anyway, a rather lowish input impedance due to their PASS design. I mentioned a tube Pre (EAR 864) so now we'd have a not so good match here, since a tube is to so happy operating into 'only' 12 - 20k ohms, right?

So my thought was something very clean, SS, but with more like 100k ohm input impedance. So go mention even ML 332;3;4;5;6 apart from availability I'm not sure it will to good a match sonically. Therefore my enquiry, once you have bought it's not easy to change with out spending more 'fools money'.

Many thanks,
Axel
hi. A good freind of mine has the revel f50s, he has used older pass labs amps, threholds and rogue audio m150 monos with good results. pass labs aleph 2 monos would be great ! godd luck, chrissain