Pre amp for Merlin VSM se's and Transcendent Stereo 25

Hi,

What would be a good match for the SE's driven by a Transcendent 25? Small room (11 x 13) with mainly CD source via Wadia 830. thanks!
mattattnet
I am using a CAT with excellent results. Why not try the Transcendent grounded grid at 400-500 used. Hard to lose if you don't require a phono stage. I haven't heard but good things especially at the price point. There is one for sale on Audiogon for 500.00.
i just did a shoot out with rogue 99; arc ls2mk2 and joule electra mk3. i liked the joule better. it gave the music more texture. the bottom and top end were not as extended as the arc and rogue. arc finished 2nd; rogue 3rd. joule was more musical. assoc componets. hw19mk3;crown jewel se cart/rogue 120 mons and merlin vsm-ms w bam. (custom built phono stage and interconnects). my experiences anyway.
I have the Merlin VSM-M and the Transcendent Sound Stereo OTL. I am using a Jeff Rowland Coherence One MkII. Have also used the Jeff Rowland Consonance. Both works great.
I would think the Transcendent Grounded Grid pre would be good too but have not heard it.
Good Luck.
never heard a merlin owner complain about a CAT or a Joule.

(specially me.)

rc
Thanks, all for the input! Merlin owners, where do you hook up your BAM in the system?

Matt