Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
This is, by far, the most enjoyable thread I have found. The easygoing, friendly atmosphere in the back-and-forth interactions is such a refreshing change from the obsessive-compulsive, teeth-nashing intensity that characteriazes so much of high-end audio. And everyone here seems to really love music, too. Go figure!

I hope that this thread just goes on and on.

Thanks, folks.
jeffreyfranz
Considering that you can now buy them used for less than $2000, I would put the Pass Aleph P up against anything.
Any owner in Sydney or Canberra?
I live in London and am visiting Oz in December and am looking to hear a Supratek pre-amp. Anyone know of one that I might be able to listen to?

Appreciate your help.