Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Thanks Tom for starting this thread, and merry Xmas to all.

l hope to get a litle present of my own in the new year, the loan of a pair of Merlots from Mick. Hope they are as good as my Cab, may be not need for another upgrade, ever !!!

Cheers
A big thanks to all of you guys for making this thread so interesting. Please keep us informed on the Merlots Mondie. I would love to hear how they sound. What kind of speakers will you be using with them?
Has anyone ever tried the Mullard CV1186 (6F6G) as the regulator tube on Syrah or Chenin? How is it compared with the Sylvania? Thanks!
My Cabernet is on its way! My Cabernet is on its way!
It'll arrive just before X'mas (crossing my fingers now). I hope FedEx will do a good job and pleeeease don't screw up my X'mas!

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year,
Kenji
Great news Kenji,

Santa has been good to you this Christmas! Enjoy the Cabernet and let us know your impressions if you can pull yourself away from it.